Our mailing address is:
230 Stevenage Dr.
Longwood, FL 32779
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who:
- Post messages to our blog posts
- Communicate with us via e-mail
- Make postings to our chat areas
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify consumers about updates to our Web site
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.